- Home /
- Handling of Personal Information
Handling of Personal Information
Vision Inc. ("we," the "Company") collects and stores personal information in accordance with JIS Q 15001:2017 A.126.96.36.199 (Measures to be taken when information is obtained directly from the person in writing under A.188.8.131.52).
Personal information obtained through this entry form is for the purposes of use set forth in the following four paragraphs, and will not be used beyond the scope of these purposes of use.
Name of the organization
Name of the organization: Vision Inc.
Name, affiliation and contact information of the manager in charge of managing personal information
Manager: Information Manager, Director and CFO
Purposes of use of personal information
Our group uses the acquired personal information for the following purposes.
- Personal information of users who make inquiries about the Company's businesses is used to respond to inquiries and to send requested materials, etc.
- Personal information of job applicants is used for recruitment processes (selection and related contact, etc.)
- Personal information of users who register as members is used for membership registration processes, product shipping, and related after-sales services, etc.
- Personal information of users wishing to receive email newsletters distributed by the Company is used to send email newsletters.
- Personal information of users who apply for any of the Company's services is used to provide the relevant service, for contact relating to it, and information on related services.
- Personal information of users who request estimates any of the Company's services is used to prepare and send estimates, and to provide information on subsequent services
- Personal information of users who make reservations for the Company's accommodation facilities is used to make reservations, contact users regarding reservations, and provide information regarding accommodation.
Provision of personal information to third parties
- When the individual has provided consent
- Where required by laws or regulations
- Where the provision is required for protecting human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Person.
- Where it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Person.
- There is a need to cooperate with a central government organization or a local government, or an agent acting on their behalf, performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a possibility that obtaining consent from the Person could interfere with the performance of the said affairs
Subcontracting the handling of personal information
The Company subcontracts (outsources) part of its operations for business management purposes, in order to provide good services to users. We may entrust personal information to a contractor. In this case, we select a contractor whom we believe properly handles personal information. We also stipulate in a contract the necessary conditions for proper management of personal information and confidentiality, in order to prevent leakage, and ensure that the contractor will properly manage personal information of users.
Requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information
Users may request for the Company to disclose their personal information (including notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of content, suspension or use, erasure, suspension of provision to third parties, or disclosure of provision records). Requests should be made to the Company's Personal Information Inquiry Desk. In such cases, we will confirm your identity and respond within a reasonable period. For details concerning requests for disclosure, etc., please contact the Personal Information Inquiry Desk below.
3-14 Yokamachi, Saga-shi, Saga 840-0047, Japan
Vision Group Personal Information Inquiry Desk
Voluntary nature of providing personal information
The decision as to whether or not to provide your personal information to the Company is at your own voluntary discretion. However, if we are not provided with the necessary information, we may be unable to provide services appropriately.
Information obtained mechanically as a result of accessing this website